3. Get family pictures taken. (the last ones were from when Tabitha was 8 months old)
4. Sew Tabitha's quilt, sheets, pillows and curtains.
5. buy an actual kitchen table (we've always had card tables in our kitchen)
6. Take a Pattern making class
8. Get Tabitha's room set up (we moved in last month, but her room is still mostly boxes)
9. Get Tabitha to sleep in her "big girl bed"
10. Go on a date with morgen, and get a sitter for Tabitha
12. Build a piece of furniture for our house
13. Make Tabitha dress up clothes
14. Get a Massage
15. Take a Cake decorating class
17. Use up most of my fabric stash before the end of the year.
18. Go to Bear world (Its in Idaho Falls and I'm so intrigued!)
19. Make and can my own Jam
20. Index 1000 names on Family Search.
22. Get a make over
23. Put enough money away to buy myself a silhouette for my birthday.
25. Put all of our pictures up in the house.
26. Order the touch up paint for my car and fix the scratches on the bumper.
27. make seat covers for the car and Tabitha's car seat.
28. Figure out what i'm making for christmas presents and have them all started by my birthday (so I have 6 months to get them done)
29.Take a photography class.
30. Potty Train Tabitha!
So there you have it, I have about 4 months to get this all done if I want to do it before I turn 30. So we'll see how it goes!